Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Phoenix Rising - Day 1

Hi all. I've decided to restart this blog for many reasons.

  1. I'm stressed and need some sort of way to let it all out. Yea, I have friends and a boyfriend to talk to, but I can't tell them everything. I feel safer being somewhat anonymous, less judged with all of you, and it's easier to keep track of everything I'm going through.
  2. I'm fat. I obviously am not comfortable with myself and want to get to a point where I am able to look in the mirror and like what I see.
  3. I find that writing is somewhat calming. I did have a journal; however, it was found and read. I don't think I'll feel safe writing in it for a while.
  4. Writing down my goals and expectations will make it easier for me to follow through with them because of all the support I get from my fellow bloggers and because I wouldn't want to disappoint you all.
So, let's get started. Hi, I'm Charlie to all those that don't remember me. I have a job (luckily), a boyfriend (whom I love), and an apartment (which I love!). I might have an eating disorder or I might not. That's for you to decide. In my opinion, I don't...I don't think it's serious enough to be one. My main problems with food come from binging. When I binge, my stomach expects more to be eaten the next couple days. This leads to me constantly eating and staying hungry. Well, I'm putting that to a stop.

No more "tomorrow". Today, I'm turning over a new leaf.

Always,
Charlie

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the thinspo girl! it stopped me from eating a massive bowl of ice cream! haha i only stopped at 1 teaspoon :)

    ReplyDelete